The purpose of RSVP is to provide a safe environment for genuine singles to meet people, and we have a number of procedures in place to maintain this integrity.
How we look out for you
- We encourage our members to be honest in their profiles and only upload current photos.
- We request confirmation of email addresses to ensure contact initiated by our members goes to a valid person.
- We manually approve all photos for appropriate content.
- We encourage you to take the time to get to know someone on RSVP before taking it offline, just to make sure you are comfortable with them before giving over personal details.
- We also encourage all members of RSVP to get in touch with our Customer Service team if anything doesn’t seem quite right.
What you can do if you suspect something is wrong
If you find a suspect profile, perhaps containing inappropriate content, a celebrity photo or something else that doesn't seem quite right, please contact us with the details, including their username. We'll investigate whether it's appropriate to take any further action against the member and act as required.