Use this feature if you need to block a member from viewing your profile or contacting you.
How it works
The blocked feature is a two-way blocking feature. When you block a member from being able to view your profile, you and the member you have blocked will no longer be able to view each other's profile, appear in searches or contact each other.
Your profiles will also be excluded from any Matches or Discover emails.
How to block a member
- Log into your profile.
- Go to the member's profile.
- From their profile page select the 'three-dotted' icon, then 'Block Member.'
- Log into your RSVP profile and select the '3 lined' icon in the top left.
- From the drop list select ‘search’ (and search for the username) or from your 'Conversations' then select the profile you’d like to block.
- Select the 3 dot icon at the top of the profile and select 'Block'.
- Confirm you want to block the member by selecting 'Block' again and you're done.
If you've exchanged private email addresses
If you've blocked a contact as above and the person already has your private email address, add them to the blocked senders list on your private email (most email applications include this feature).
We suggest you also have a dedicated web-based email account just for your RSVP activity, something that can't be linked back to you in any way.
How to unblock a member
1. Log in to your RSVP profile.
2. Select your ‘Profile icon’ from the menu bar then ‘Settings.’
3. Select ‘Blocked.’
4. Go to the profile you want to unblock and select ‘Unblock.’
Should you want to unblock a member please provide us with the username and we will do it for you.