To communicate directly with members on RSVP, you need to be a registered RSVP member and have an active profile (i.e. not hidden). There are two ways to that you can make contact:
- Send a Kiss – It’s the best way to say “hi” and see if they are keen!
- Kisses are free and they are perfect for breaking the ice. A positive kiss returned gives you an indication of whether or not they’re just as keen as you.
- When sending kisses, you can grant access to hidden photos, or request someone to complete their personality survey.
- Messages & Chat - To get to know someone better
- You can choose to send a message anytime via email, or open an instant chat with another member that is online the same time as you. To send the first message or chat you'll need to buy an RSVP Stamp.
- Stamps can be purchased in various quantities and one Stamp will allow you unlimited contact the same member for 30 days (See ‘Stamps and how to buy them section for more information)
- It's free to reply to messages and chats that another member has sent you. If someone has spent a Stamp to contact you, make sure you reply – It’s nice to be polite.
RSVP's security system
- We partner with Mastercard using a payment gateway system that meets PCI-DSS requirements.
- Your payment details are encrypted to ensure they're always kept secret and secure. We use state-of-the-art SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect your personal information from unauthorised use.