It's important everyone plays by the rules by posting appropriate content. That way the RSVP experience remains safe, secure and friendly for everyone.
We have a Profile Approval Policy in place to ensure the quality and integrity of member content, which we encourage you to read. It covers such things as inappropriate language, sexual references/innuendo and obscene language, and is designed to protect the security and safety of all our members.
The definition of unacceptable content
RSVP member profiles will be frozen if the content they are posting is deemed unacceptable. Profiles will not be approved if they contain any of the following:
- Personal contact information, such as phone numbers, email address or contact address, facebook details and web addresses.
- Sexually explicit language or sexual references/innuendo.
- Offensive or obscene language (including swear words).
- Abusive, defamatory, violent or aggressive content.
- Racially offensive or blasphemous terminology.
- Third party promotions.
- Illegible content.
Profile reviewing by RSVP
All photos are manually approved, generally within 24 hours. Once photos are approved and added to the site, you'll receive an email letting you know. From time to time profile content will also be checked by the RSVP Team to ensure the content meets RSVP guidelines..