It’s free to add photos
It's free to upload your main profile photo and a selection of additional photo gallery shots.
All photos on RSVP are approved before going live
On RSVP, we have rules in place to protect our members and these include the kind of photos you can post on your profile. We manually check every photo uploaded to make sure it meets our guidelines, so please note it can take up to 24 hours for your photo to be published on the site.
File formats and sizes
- File format must be jpg, gif, png or bmp
- Both sides of the image must be greater than 470 pixels
- Once uploaded, you'll be prompted to crop and edit the image
To import via Facebook or upload from your Computer:
- Log in to RSVP
- From your Profile icon select Edit Photos.
- Select "+" button, select relevant icon Facebook or Computer
- Select a photo to add to your profile
- From here you can crop and edit and add a caption of the photo if required
- Hit the 'Submit for approval' button.
Please note it can take up to 24 hours for your photo to be uploaded to the site.
Other ways to upload:
- Email - send a jpeg (jpg) file to email@example.com and let us know whether it's a primary or gallery photo.
- Mail - we'll scan it for you at no charge! Just let us know if it's a primary or gallery photo. If you want us to return it, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Mail your photo to:
RSVP.com.au, 46 - 56 Kippax Street, Level 3 Suite 310, Surry Hills, 2010 AUSTRALIA
Read more - on our guidelines and tips for a great shot