Once you've sent or received a few Kisses, chances are you'll be ready to take it to the next level with online chat or a message – and that's where Stamps come in.
How Stamps work
- One Stamp opens up 30 days of contact via chat or message with any one member.
- Stamps are bought in quantities of 3, 6, 12 and 24 Stamps.
- Stamps have a shelf life depending on the size of the Stamp book purchased (or more if you're an upgraded member). If you have unused Stamps, you'll be reminded via email 4 days before they expire. (Or you can check the status of your Stamps anytime in by logging into RSVP and checking your purchase history).
- They're non-refundable and non-transferable.
- As long as Stamps have been used to make contact before the expiry date - even if it’s one day before your time is up - contact is still open for the full 30 days.
How to buy Stamps
- To buy some Stamps now, log in to RSVP, go to the ‘Stamps & Upgrades’ page and follow the prompts.
- You can choose from a selection of Stamp book sizes and expiry periods to suit your needs.
- You can pay for Stamps online using any major credit card or PayPal.
Stamp purchase approvals
Stamps will be available in your RSVP profile upon payment approval. For credit card payments they usually appear within 30 minutes of the transaction and for PayPal, it can take up to two business days.
If your Stamps aren't automatically credited to your profile, it's most likely that the payment has been authorised but not confirmed by the PayPal system. What to do:
- Log in to RSVP.
- Go to Stamps & Upgrades.
- Select the same book size as per your order.
- Click the PayPal logo and complete payment details in the secure PayPal site.
Stamps are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Your security is of utmost importance to us. We take all reasonable precautions to protect the personal information we hold about you from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. How you can check:
Most browsers show a lock icon in the status bar on secure web pages. To view the security certificate that verifies the website's identity, you can click this icon to see this information.