It’s free to add photos
It's free to upload your main profile photo and a selection of additional photo gallery shots. If you'd prefer not to have a photo up there for everyone to see, you can hide your gallery photos so only the people you choose can see them.
All photos on RSVP are approved before going live
On RSVP, we have rules in place to protect our members and these include the kind of photos you can post on your profile. We manually check every photo uploaded to make sure it meets our guidelines, so please note it can take up to 24 hours for your photo to be published on the site.
How to add a photo
To import via Facebook:
- Log in to RSVP
- Go to Edit my profile which can be found on the home sub navigation and click ‘Edit photos or Add photos.’
- Click ‘Add photos’ from either Primary or Gallery
- Select the Import button (you must have photos available on your Facebook profile)
- Click ’Continue upload’ for the Photo Guidelines and log in to Facebook
- Select an album to browse all photos
- Select a photo to add to your profile
- Click 'Import photo'
- From here you can crop and edit and add a caption of the photo if required
- Hit the 'Submit for approval' button.
To upload via your computer:
- Log in to RSVP
- Go to Edit my profile which can be found on the home sub navigation and click ‘Edit photos’
- Click 'Edit or Add photos'
- Choose your photo by hitting Choose File
- Select the 'Upload photo' button. Add a caption (optional), such as when the photo was taken or how you were feeling at the time
- From here you can crop, edit and add a caption of the photo if required
- Hit the 'Submit for approval' button
Please note it can take up to 24 hours for your photo to be uploaded to the site. We'll email you once it's live.
File formats and sizes
- File format must be jpg, gif, png or bmp
- Both sides of the image must be greater than 300 pixels
- Once uploaded, you'll be prompted to crop and edit the image
Other ways to upload
- Email - send a jpeg (jpg) file to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know whether it's a primary or gallery photo, and if you want the photo hidden or visible to other members
- Mail - we'll scan it for you at no charge! Just let us know if it's a primary or gallery photo, and if you want the photo hidden or visible to other members. If you want us to return it, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Mail your photo to:
RSVP Customer Support
GPO Box 506
Sydney NSW 2001